Friday, December 25, 2009

My 20 Favorite Songs!

My List of~~My 20 Favorite Songs!

  1. Man In The Mirror~~Michael Jackson
  2. Shameless~~Garth Brooks
  3. Pushing Me Away~~Linkin Park
  4. Don't Matter~~Akon
  5. Take A Bow~~Rihanna
  6. Big Girls Don't Cry~~Fergie
  7. Billie Jean~~Michael Jackson
  8. You Are Not Alone~~Michael Jackson
  9. Librarian Girl~~Michael Jackson
  10. How Do I Live~~LeAnn Rimes
  11. When It Hurts~~Avant
  12. Numb~~Linkin Park
  13. Here I Go Again~~White Snake
  14. Runaway Train~~Soul Asylum
  15. All Songs By Air Supply
  16. Buddah Lovers~~Bone Thugs
  17. No One~~Alicia Keyes
  18. Irreplaceable~~Beyonce
  19. Love Of A Lifetime~~Firehouse
  20. Some People~~LeAnn Rimes

These are in no particular order....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My 20 Favorite Songs!

| |

My List of~~My 20 Favorite Songs!

  1. Man In The Mirror~~Michael Jackson
  2. Shameless~~Garth Brooks
  3. Pushing Me Away~~Linkin Park
  4. Don't Matter~~Akon
  5. Take A Bow~~Rihanna
  6. Big Girls Don't Cry~~Fergie
  7. Billie Jean~~Michael Jackson
  8. You Are Not Alone~~Michael Jackson
  9. Librarian Girl~~Michael Jackson
  10. How Do I Live~~LeAnn Rimes
  11. When It Hurts~~Avant
  12. Numb~~Linkin Park
  13. Here I Go Again~~White Snake
  14. Runaway Train~~Soul Asylum
  15. All Songs By Air Supply
  16. Buddah Lovers~~Bone Thugs
  17. No One~~Alicia Keyes
  18. Irreplaceable~~Beyonce
  19. Love Of A Lifetime~~Firehouse
  20. Some People~~LeAnn Rimes

These are in no particular order....

0 comments:

Post a Comment