Friday, December 25, 2009

5000 Question Survey 1-49

1. Who are you? Stormy Lynn Ragan

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I have 3 wonderful little boys, I am very honest, & I am a very loving person.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Taking care of my boys, playing with them, watching tv, reading, or visiting myspace, facebook, or babycenter.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Classes that I liked were Algebra & English. Classes I disliked were Science & History.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Well, for 2010, Getting things straightened out for me and my boys.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? A good job and nice house for me and my boys.

7. What stage of life are you in right now? Hmm....

8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-Like

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Quit Anthony!

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I will have to think about this....

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Right now...worse.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? Not sure...Hope so!

14. How do you handle a rainy day? Just go with the flow....

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing luggage.

16. How is your relationship with your parents? It's Great!

Will you miss them when they are gone? Yes....VERY MUCH!!

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Yes!

18. What is the truest thing that you know? The truest thing I know is that I LOVE my boys more than anything....

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Teacher.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? Yes.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Nothing....

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Thomas leaving.

25. Who have you hugged today? Brayden

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Nobody has done anything.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A. Dance

B. Whistle....I really wish I could whistle....

C. hmmm......I don't know...

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How other people make me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? TRUST....

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A. See my boys grow up.

B. Find someone that Loves ME!

C.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A.

B

C

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: old

30's: old

40's: old

50's: old

60's: old

70's: old/hippy

80's: old/weird

90's: Getting Normal

2000 (so far): Great/Normal

2010's: ??

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 2000's because that is the decade in which I had my 3 little boys.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Del Shannon~ Runaway & White Snake~Here I go Again.

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? United States of America~Barack Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? NICK AT NITE!!

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hmm....

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yes.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Neither...I will never do neither....

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? You tell me.

43. What does your name mean? Violent Weather...

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Haha Neither, but I guess the deeps of the ocean..

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Conditioning

Meat: Hamburger

Different: un~normal

Pink: Girly

Deserve: needs

White: snow

Elvis: Presley

Magic: rabbit haha

Heart: Love

Clash: disagree

Pulp: orange

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Hmm....I will be honest here even though people will be like WHAT?? But I must say Michael Jackson.....

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? PAUL WALKER OH YEAH!!

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Yes...there are quite a few and I do watch them everyday....Con Air, 50 First Dates, & Alvin & The Chipmunks...There are lots more too....

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Well, first off, I wouldn't be stuck in an elevator alone because I do not get on elevators alone...I am a chicken, but I guess I would bring....a lot of books...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5000 Question Survey 1-49

| |

1. Who are you? Stormy Lynn Ragan

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I have 3 wonderful little boys, I am very honest, & I am a very loving person.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Taking care of my boys, playing with them, watching tv, reading, or visiting myspace, facebook, or babycenter.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Classes that I liked were Algebra & English. Classes I disliked were Science & History.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Well, for 2010, Getting things straightened out for me and my boys.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? A good job and nice house for me and my boys.

7. What stage of life are you in right now? Hmm....

8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-Like

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Quit Anthony!

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I will have to think about this....

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Right now...worse.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? Not sure...Hope so!

14. How do you handle a rainy day? Just go with the flow....

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing luggage.

16. How is your relationship with your parents? It's Great!

Will you miss them when they are gone? Yes....VERY MUCH!!

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Yes!

18. What is the truest thing that you know? The truest thing I know is that I LOVE my boys more than anything....

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Teacher.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? Yes.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Nothing....

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Thomas leaving.

25. Who have you hugged today? Brayden

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Nobody has done anything.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A. Dance

B. Whistle....I really wish I could whistle....

C. hmmm......I don't know...

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How other people make me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? TRUST....

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A. See my boys grow up.

B. Find someone that Loves ME!

C.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A.

B

C

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: old

30's: old

40's: old

50's: old

60's: old

70's: old/hippy

80's: old/weird

90's: Getting Normal

2000 (so far): Great/Normal

2010's: ??

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 2000's because that is the decade in which I had my 3 little boys.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Del Shannon~ Runaway & White Snake~Here I go Again.

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? United States of America~Barack Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? NICK AT NITE!!

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hmm....

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yes.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Neither...I will never do neither....

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? You tell me.

43. What does your name mean? Violent Weather...

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Haha Neither, but I guess the deeps of the ocean..

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Conditioning

Meat: Hamburger

Different: un~normal

Pink: Girly

Deserve: needs

White: snow

Elvis: Presley

Magic: rabbit haha

Heart: Love

Clash: disagree

Pulp: orange

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Hmm....I will be honest here even though people will be like WHAT?? But I must say Michael Jackson.....

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? PAUL WALKER OH YEAH!!

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Yes...there are quite a few and I do watch them everyday....Con Air, 50 First Dates, & Alvin & The Chipmunks...There are lots more too....

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Well, first off, I wouldn't be stuck in an elevator alone because I do not get on elevators alone...I am a chicken, but I guess I would bring....a lot of books...

0 comments:

Post a Comment