Friday, December 25, 2009
25 Things That I Love & That Make Me Happy!
1. Hearing my 3 little boys Laugh.
2. Taking Pictures.
3. Enjoying a Good cup of Coffee.
4. Sitting on the Porch on a Spring Morning.
5. Waking up with the one I Love Every Morning.
6. Having the one I Love beside me through everything.
7. Watching Movies with my Family.
8. Going for a Ride with my Family.
9. Curling up on the Couch with a Good Book.
10. Taking a Hot Bubble Bath and Reading a Good Book.
11. Receiving Text Messages.
12. Hearing Zaiden Sing.
13. Watching Anthony Dance.
14. Watching Brayden (Well all 3 of them) Play When They don't know I'm watching.
15. Having All The Family Together.
16. The Holidays.
17. Playing Card/Board Games.
18. Smelling Fresh Cut Grass.
19. Smelling The Rain.
20. Thunder Storms.
21. Watching Brayden Run.
22. The Smell of Clean Laundry.
23. Laying in Bed Watching a Movie. (With Thomas)
24. Having My Hair Played With.
25. My House Being Clean & Spotless...And The Kids Being Cleaned up Real Nice....
There are tons more, but I will stop there.
25 Things That I Love & That Make Me Happy!
My List of 20 Things That Make Me Happy....Well Now 25 Things...
1. Hearing my 3 little boys Laugh.
2. Taking Pictures.
3. Enjoying a Good cup of Coffee.
4. Sitting on the Porch on a Spring Morning.
5. Waking up with the one I Love Every Morning.
6. Having the one I Love beside me through everything.
7. Watching Movies with my Family.
8. Going for a Ride with my Family.
9. Curling up on the Couch with a Good Book.
10. Taking a Hot Bubble Bath and Reading a Good Book.
11. Receiving Text Messages.
12. Hearing Zaiden Sing.
13. Watching Anthony Dance.
14. Watching Brayden (Well all 3 of them) Play When They don't know I'm watching.
15. Having All The Family Together.
16. The Holidays.
17. Playing Card/Board Games.
18. Smelling Fresh Cut Grass.
19. Smelling The Rain.
20. Thunder Storms.
21. Watching Brayden Run.
22. The Smell of Clean Laundry.
23. Laying in Bed Watching a Movie. (With Thomas)
24. Having My Hair Played With.
25. My House Being Clean & Spotless...And The Kids Being Cleaned up Real Nice....
There are tons more, but I will stop there.




0 comments:
Post a Comment