Thursday, October 1, 2009

Got Through Day 1

Well, I got through day 1 with no problems. I got all of my daily tasks done. I took my walk, took my vitamin, drank my glass of milk, and learned my word of the day (Adjuvant). I also took my picture, Thomas', Anthony's, & Zaiden's.

I also did my sit ups today, Now that was work. I am so out of shape!

Oh and I will post the 365 pictures of us all, but I figured I would wait until I got a whole weeks worth and post them all then.

Can't wait to get started on day 2!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got Through Day 1

| |

Well, I got through day 1 with no problems. I got all of my daily tasks done. I took my walk, took my vitamin, drank my glass of milk, and learned my word of the day (Adjuvant). I also took my picture, Thomas', Anthony's, & Zaiden's.

I also did my sit ups today, Now that was work. I am so out of shape!

Oh and I will post the 365 pictures of us all, but I figured I would wait until I got a whole weeks worth and post them all then.

Can't wait to get started on day 2!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment