Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A 101 Update

Well, I figured I would give an update on what I've done so far. I have taken my walk every day. It's nice to get out, but it is getting cold, so I hope I can keep doing it. I am still taking my vitamin daily. I am still doing my sit ups, they are getting easier to do and I am feeling really good about myself for doing it. I am still drinking my glass of milk daily, it is so nasty, I usually just down it real quick so I don't have to taste it that long. YUCK! I've been wearing makeup 2 times a week. This last time I only wore eyeliner, but that still counts right?I painted my nails for the month but I painted them clear. I have made 4 phone calls to relatives so far. The first was to my brother Terry, the second was to my brother Larry, the third was to my mom, and the fourth was to my ex sister-in-law Gwen. I still think of her as family so that counts right? I did my no computer for a day, actually it was for 3 days, so thats good right? Although it was because my internet was not working, but it still counts.

I have done our pictures every day, of course I have not done Thomas' for the last 8 days, but it is not my fault at all. So did I fail that or not? Hmmm...Not sure.

Right now I am working on Not eating after 8pm and eating no meat for a week. So far, so good. I think this eating no meat thing could actually become permanent.

I still have a few things that I need to complete before the month ends. I still need to drink only water or milk for a week and no sweets for a week. I figured I will start that Friday when I have finished the no eating after 8 and no meat for a week. I also still need to make my recipe for the month. I still have not figured out what I want to make though.

I also still need to spend my 1 day a month with each of my boys and my 1 day a month alone. I also guess I cannot accomplish my 1 day a month alone with Thomas. So I guess I will fail that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A 101 Update

| |

Well, I figured I would give an update on what I've done so far. I have taken my walk every day. It's nice to get out, but it is getting cold, so I hope I can keep doing it. I am still taking my vitamin daily. I am still doing my sit ups, they are getting easier to do and I am feeling really good about myself for doing it. I am still drinking my glass of milk daily, it is so nasty, I usually just down it real quick so I don't have to taste it that long. YUCK! I've been wearing makeup 2 times a week. This last time I only wore eyeliner, but that still counts right?I painted my nails for the month but I painted them clear. I have made 4 phone calls to relatives so far. The first was to my brother Terry, the second was to my brother Larry, the third was to my mom, and the fourth was to my ex sister-in-law Gwen. I still think of her as family so that counts right? I did my no computer for a day, actually it was for 3 days, so thats good right? Although it was because my internet was not working, but it still counts.

I have done our pictures every day, of course I have not done Thomas' for the last 8 days, but it is not my fault at all. So did I fail that or not? Hmmm...Not sure.

Right now I am working on Not eating after 8pm and eating no meat for a week. So far, so good. I think this eating no meat thing could actually become permanent.

I still have a few things that I need to complete before the month ends. I still need to drink only water or milk for a week and no sweets for a week. I figured I will start that Friday when I have finished the no eating after 8 and no meat for a week. I also still need to make my recipe for the month. I still have not figured out what I want to make though.

I also still need to spend my 1 day a month with each of my boys and my 1 day a month alone. I also guess I cannot accomplish my 1 day a month alone with Thomas. So I guess I will fail that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment