Anthony is my little helper, he is very soft
hearted and is very emotional. When angered, he
is very angry. He is the one that I think is a
mixture of Thomas and I. I think he looks a lot
like I did when I was little, yet I think he looks a lot like Thomas does now. Confusing I know. I
think he has both of our attitudes which is not a very good thing. His favorite things to do are
play with his cars, ride his bike, and now he loves going to school. I will admit that I didn't think
he would like going, but now he can't wait to go. I love that he loves school. That is another way that he is like me. He is becoming more independent now, which kind of makes me sad. I feel like he doesn't need me that much anymore. He will always be my "emotional, soft hearted little boy"
Zaiden is my sweeth-eart. He is very sweet at times, but can be a pain at times. He gets angry very easily. I think he is the one that is most like Thomas. He looks just like Thomas did when Thomas was little, but I think he "acts" more like me. He has my attitude all around. He don't like something he will tell you he don't like it. If he is pissed, he doesn't "hide" it. He loves to cuddle. His favorite things to do are play with cars, play outside, and he loves to be read to.
Brayden is my baby. I think he is the one that looks most
like me, I like to call him "my little Stormy". He is a chunker
too, he loves to eat. I don't really know who he "acts" the most like yet. His favorite things to do are "messing up" my shelfs with all of my breakables, bugging his brothers, eating, and being sung to.



0 comments:
Post a Comment